CDT Poster Event - 24th May 2017
Over 150 students, academic staff and industry partners attended the EPSRC Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs) Poster Event on the afternoon of 24th May 2017. Students from the following five CDTs exhibited their MSc team project and PhD project posters:
- Complex Particulate Products & Processes (CP3)
- Fluid Dynamics
- Integrated Tribology
- Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine – Innovation in Medical & Biological Engineering
Click here to view the CDT Poster Event abstract booklet.
Prizes were awarded to:
- David Potter for the best poster in Bioenergy
- John Ashcroft for the best poster in Fluid Dynamics
- Alex Moldovan for the best poster in CP3
- Pravin Smart, William Skipper, Matthew Marshall and Tomos Brenchley for the best poster in Integrated Tribology
- Katherine Timms in Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine for the best overall poster
Prizes were also awarded to winners of the CDT Thesis Twitter Conference which took place on 19th May. Georgie Williams was awarded crowd favourite and Tom Padgett was awarded overall winner.